Market Outlook Reports
Please fill out the form to receive the download links
for the Market Outlook Reports by Gerald Levitz,
Alexandria Capital’s Chief Investment Officer.
- Stocks Are Likely To Remain The Best Asset For Building Wealth July, 2016 S&P 500: 2099 OUTLOOK MEMORANDUM Stocks Are Likely To Remain The Best Asset For Building Wealth Investors traditionally have been taught that stocks are a preferred asset for building wealth because their annual returns have averaged 10% per year over the past 90 years. In fact, annual stock returns also consistently have averaged about 10% over shorter ...
- Exploring The Problem Of Income Inequality April, 2016 S&P 500: 2060 OUTLOOK MEMORANDUM Exploring The Problem Of Income Inequality A rising death rate among middle-aged, high school educated, non-Hispanic Whites is a symptom of the stress and frustration being expressed by that demographic during the current political campaign. The average nominal incomes of the Middle Class and the top income groups all have continued to ...
- As We Enter 2016 Investors Seem To Be Assuming The Worst While the consensus may be right to fear a possible deflationary spiral, we think other more positive outcomes are at least as likely.
- Stock Market Corrections Are Never Fun The stock market is in the midst of a normal bull market correction similar to those that always have occurred around the time the Federal Reserve has begun to raise interest rates.
- This Greek Drama Will Have A Short Run The investment markets have become more complex as the start of Fed interest rate hikes approaches, as the dollar continues to rise, and as oil prices keep falling.
- A More Complex, But Still Favorable Investment Environment The investment markets have become more complex as the start of Fed interest rate hikes approaches, as the dollar continues to rise, and as oil prices keep falling.