DEVELOPING STRATEGIES FOR CORPORATE EXECUTIVES
YOUR EXECUTIVE WORKS HARD LOOKING OUT FOR THE COMPANY’S FUTURE
ARE YOU LOOKING OUT FOR HIM?
Planning is at the heart of running a successful business. The same is true for your executive’s future. However, between the time-consuming demands of the job and the often complex nature of his personal financial circumstances, planning for his own future can be difficult.
Alexandria Capital understands that with limited time and resources, increasingly complex benefits, compensation packages, and wealth enhancement opportunities, executives are straining to handle their own money matters.
We offer a comprehensive, fiduciary driven, unbiased, high- quality corporate executive wealth counseling program. We help executives optimize their wealth potential through the company provided benefits, advanced tax and estate planning strategies, and a well thought out investment plan to manage risk and growth. And of course, all this effort is managed with the requisite coordination with the company’s human resource department.
Is your human resources department equipped to advise your executives on all employee benefits matters, including providing specific tax advice on stock options and other executive benefits? Most Human Resources directors are trained to provide generalized guidance and avoid any specific and personalized advice.
According to a Hewett and Associates finding, employees spend an average of 1-3 hours weekly tinkering with their finances at work. This includes watching stocks, their 401(k) plan, etc. Employees who own publicly traded stock in their employer watch the stock and “wonder about” their stock options and grants.
- Leverage Alexandria’s Expertise, Reputation, Credibility, and Resources.
- Workshop Setting or Individualized Setting, the choice is yours.
- Fee based, Consultative Engagement (absolutely no selling)
Partnership or Outsource?
- Founded 1987
- Offices in NYC, Tarrytown NY and DC
- In-house CPAs and Legal Counsel
- SEC Registered Investment Adviser
- All Senior Advisers credentialed and average 20+ years of experience
- Fiduciary Standards
Executive Wealth Management Services
- Happy and Informed Executive
- A More Focused Executive
- A More Appreciative Executive
- Financially Prepared Executive
- Transfer of Fiduciary Risk for the Company
- Increased Goodwill with the Executive
- Additional Benefit to Offer to the Executive
- Minimize Resource Drain on HR
- Team of Financial Experts to Support Company’s Various HR Initiatives